Position: Portfolio Administrator – Full-time position
Reports to: AVP, Contract Administration
Department: Contract Administration
Location: 401 The West Mall, Suite 630, Etobicoke, Ontario, M9C 5J5
Start date: Immediate
Company and background:
As part of the Toyota family of companies, Toyota Industries Commercial Finance Canada Inc. (TICFC) creates extraordinary customer experiences through our Brand promise to be the partner of choice in the commercial finance industry. TICFC is looking for a Contract Administration.
This is a full-time position where you will learn about the many aspects of equipment leasing and the finance business.
Your responsibilities will be to provide outstanding customer service to the TICFC dealers and customers and support the department in processing leasing and financing contracts administration. The importance of timely and accurate response to dealer and customer inquiries are essentially to TICFC delivering a positive customer service experience in a highly competitive captive finance industry. As a finance company, the integrity, completeness, and accuracy of our contracts and how they are administered is critical. This role supports these functions.
1. Set up new contracts in the retail lease management system, posting adjustments, and payment applications-
2. Respond to customer service inquiries regarding contract terms and accounting queries.
3. Confirm and follow-up on expired customer insurance.
4. Process End of Lease and Contract Dispositions
5. Other accounting and general administrative responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Competencies, Experience, Training and Education:
1. Demonstrate commitment and build trust with dealers and internal team to support dealers for retail lease/financing applications.
2. Technical knowledge and experience in a finance company is preferred. Product knowledge and lease structuring knowledge is preferred.
3. Info-Lease and Aspire experience is an asset but not required.
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, primarily Word, Excel, Outlook is mandatory.
5. Post-secondary education in Finance, Accounting, or other Business-related discipline is preferred.
6. Attention to details, strong communication skills and enjoy the customer service.
7. Bilingual candidates preferred (English/French) but not required.
Compensation: $45,00 to $55,000 plus comprehensive benefits
Please email your resume to [email protected]